Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ISDE Finland 2011

Today was cool and exciting! My dad and I helped everybody unload all the crates and stuff from the big huge container today. We also got my rented motorcycle, a KTM 300 EXC, the thing is badass. It comes with an orange frame, pipe guard, skid plate, quick axle pulse, disc guard, and the works, its pretty much factory bike. We set it all up with my bars and all that stuff, and I will post some pics of it up tomorrow. Tomorrow I will also start walking the track, I will give you another update then. Thanks,

Main Jet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Max, kick some ass out there. I saw the pic of the bike on FB and it is sweet. What day do you actualy start racing?

Todd B.
brrraaapp

Max Gerston said...

Right on man thanks a ton! I put a walk around video on FB as well! Check it out! Also we start racing on Monday. Updates to come!

Post a Comment