Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ISDE Finland 2011 Day Two!

Day number two is finally over. Today started off nasty! As soon as a started the race it began to downpour. I was soaked to the core and freezing by the time we got to the first test section, so I was a tight and uncomfortable on the bike. After a little while I began to get broken loose, and I was using my brain, instead of my muscles. Smooth lines and patience got me through the day. I continued to not drop and trail points today. I am pumped on that because this race is becoming a test of attrition. We road the exact same course as yesterday, minus a couple mud holes. I stayed focused and rode smooth today. I am very sore and beat, but everything went off without a hitch. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm ready to go. Lets do it!

"Main Jet" Max

2 comments:

Jan Gerston said...

Keep your game face on, Max! Hoping for better weather for the rest of the race.

flyingwoo said...

hang in there! keep positive and breathe! it's good that you're using your head! us old guys know that trick!

Post a Comment